- Just in time for football time in Tennessee comes news that Saw Works will have 16 oz cans available very soon. I thought I couldn't love fall in Knoxville any more than I already did.
- Speaking of fall Yee-Haw has an Oktoberfest out. Can't wait to try it and other Oktoberfest and other fall beers coming out soon. There should be plenty, keep your eye out. I prefer the non-pumpkin flavored ones myself.
- Tennessee football kicks off in less than a week and this town is going to be cranking here very soon. Look for a lot more Knews out soon.
Friday, August 26, 2016
The latest in Knoxville Beer Knews....
Friday, August 5, 2016
I did not realize I had been away nearly a month. Let's try and get back in the swing of things here with some beer updates from around town:
- First off I should mention it is officially International Beer Day. I suggest you go celebrate with a beverage of your choosing right now!
- Here in Knoxville it is also First Friday. That means extended happy hours a few spots around downtown, and also the Saw Works First Friday Comedy Show. There could be no better way to celebrate International Beer Day.
- If you are still up for more beer tomorrow, by all means check out the Oberon's Midsummer Night Carnival at the Bearden Beer Market from noon-8PM. Beer specials, games, giveaways....umm yes please.
That's all I have for now, I may be missing a lot, but wanted to keep it short being so late already on a Friday. Look for more soon as I get back in the swing after a month off.