About me and this blog

Just ramblings from a guy in Knoxville who likes beer and is more than excited there are so many wonderful, local options now in this town. #knoxbeer #drinklocal

Friday, August 5, 2016

BeerKnox Knews of the Week - August 5, 2016

I did not realize I had been away nearly a month.  Let's try and get back in the swing of things here with some beer updates from around town:


  • First off I should mention it is officially International Beer Day.  I suggest you go celebrate with a beverage of your choosing right now!
  • Here in Knoxville it is also First Friday.  That means extended happy hours a few spots around downtown, and also the Saw Works First Friday Comedy Show.  There could be no better way to celebrate International Beer Day.
  • If you are still up for more beer tomorrow, by all means check out the Oberon's Midsummer Night Carnival at the Bearden Beer Market from noon-8PM.  Beer specials, games, giveaways....umm yes please.

That's all I have for now, I may be missing a lot, but wanted to keep it short being so late already on a Friday.  Look for more soon as I get back in the swing after a month off.

No comments:

Post a Comment