- Brewhibition is this Saturday at the Historic Southern Railway Station walking distance from the heart of downtown Knoxville. The event starts @ 2PM and they will be selling tickets at the gate for those last second folks among us. Buy you ticket ahead of time or get more information at their Facebook page. It should be beautiful weather for sampling a ton a local and regional beers.
- Speaking of the heart of downtown, the annual Dogwood Arts Festival will be in full swing in and around Market Square this weekend as well. Admission to this is free, but you will have to pay for food and drink on site. The beer at the festival is provided by Yeehaw this year, so go enjoy some of their fine beers and stroll the many artists and vendor booths.
- While we are talking festivals, let me go ahead and make you all aware of one of the bogger ones in town. The 7th annual Knoxville Brewfest will be June 17th this year. This event usually sells out and has a ton of brewers from all over the region and country to sample. Get your tickets early and plan ahead for this one!
- Nothing could be more Knoxville than the return of World's Fair Beer to the town that launched it 35 years ago. The owners of the brand have relaunched the iconic brew with the help of Fanatic Brewing and have released it to the Knoxville masses this week. It is available around town right now at several locations on draft and it should be available in what should be a familiar looking can very soon.
- Last of all a quick mention and link to a story on the cool Knoxville mural that recently got completed off of N. Broadway. Read about it and definitely go check it out.
Enjoy your weekend in Knoxville! Plenty of opportunities to enjoy a fine Knoxville beer this weekend, so take advantage!